Ms. Knetter, Mrs. Holtgrieve, Mr. Peacock
Thanks for all the help, hope I pass your class!
Well you are one of the funniest teachers I have ever had. You make credit recovery so much fun!! Thank you so much for putting up with me cause you know since I have to put up with you! haha
Have a good day!
I would like to say thank you so much for everything you have done! You are truly an amazing teacher and I don’t know where I’d be this year if it weren’t for you always trying to help me out! You are awesome and I am so glad that you got to come to Reagan and I got to have the chance to be one of your students. Your like my second mom and I know I can come to you about anything! Always remember no matter when times get tough always smile because things do get better!!
Your the best!!!!
Thank you for letting me eat in the computer lab.
Milwaukee Parkside School for the Arts the Best of the Best!
Yeah special thanks to.
- Jennifer Baciak, Grade 2
- Kimberly Bartelme, Grade 2
- Jane Borden, Grade 1
- Carrie Davis, K5
- Leah Donohue, Grade 4
- Sara Feider, Grade 6
- Heather Frank, Art
- Katherine Glodowski, Grade 7
- Jennifer Glueckert, Grade 2
- Elizabeth Hopkins, Grade 3
- Heather Huebschen, K5
- David Kellogg, Grade 6
- Chris Lidwin, Phy Ed
- Patricia Melendez-Herrera, Grade 2
- KristyMenke, Grade 3
- Tyler Morton, K4
- Denice Niebuhr, K4
- John Pitta, Grade 8
- Antonia Sallis, Grade 7
- Michelle Sayrs, Grade 1
- Michelle Skoropat, Grade 5
- Amy Stempniewski, Grade 5
- William Stone, Music
- Diane Van Slyke, Grade 4
- Natalie Vierthaler, K5
- Patricia Wilde-Payne, Grade 1
- Michael Antholine, Psychologist
- Angela Aquino, Paraprofessional
- Thomas Bauldry, Special Education!
- Lynn Beaudoin, Special Education
- Terrie Cherry, Paraprofessional
- Maria Clancy, Paraprofessional
- David Clark, Building Engineer
- Tiffany Clark, Paraprofessional
- Rachel Cook, Special Education
- Daphne Daniels, HCA
- Erin Dentice, Camp Parkside
- Nicole Drew, Social Worker
- Angie Gendron, Special Education
- Renee Graber, Paraprofessional
- Betsabe Haddeman, Paraprofessional
- Christine Hantke, Special Eduation
- Kris Hurlebaus, Nurse
- Kimberly Johnson, Special Education
- Jennifer Kuehnau, Special Education
- Tyson Kuhrmeier, Special Education
- Judith Liebenstein, ESL
- Anthony Mane, Paraprofessional
- Julia Martinez, Paraprofessional
- MaLoyd Moore, Paraprofessional
- Mary Muccilli, Paraprofessional
- Kim Novak, Special Education
- Hector Perez-Fonseca, HCA
- Patricia Pingitore, Special Education
- Tiffany Schaefer, SpL Path
- Lisa Schermerhorn, Special Education
- Elizabeth Sedita, SpL Path
- Navata Stallings, HCA
- Cynthia Unold, HCA
- Judith Zlotocha, Kitchen Mgr
- Lila Hillman, Principal
- Doctor Renita Roberson, Assistant Principal and the Greatest Secretaries! It’s a great honor to work with and have the above caring Staff/Faculty of Milwaukee Parkside School for the Arts.
- We love and appreciate all of you! Parent, Teacher, Family. Thanks! Spring Omar Abdullah AL-Bassam Family
Mr Miller thank you
Thank you Mr. Miller on affecting my life, by helping me more on the stuff I love so I get get an A in your class. Thank you Mr. Miller A6
More then a teacher.
Mr. David Coyle is one of the best teachers I’ve had throughout my high school years. He knows how to make the classroom interested in what he teaches. I’m always engaged and he has people wanting to participate. I always look forward to coming to history class. He picked very good topics to learn about this year. He not only taught us history but he helped us with other problems and you could tell he really cared. Whether it was about complaining about work, boys, or family problems he was there to listen and give his advice. When time came to take the IB tests he offered so much of his time to stay after school and have study sessions with the IB test takers. Knowing that he has a newborn baby at home we really appreciate it. Overall I had a great year in his classroom. You were a awesome teacher. (:
Hi I think that you are the best teacher ever!!! :D
Thank you Mrs. Stone for always supporting me and helping me with my projects and papers and staying after school almost every day of the week.
Ms. Dolata at Reagan
Thanks for supporting me in class all these years, and now it’s finally time for me to leave, but I won’t ever forget you.
Ode to Duellman
I feel that it is morally right for me to acknowledge the great work of the Milwaukee Ronald Wilson Reagan College Preparatory International Baccalaureate High School Film teacher, Mr. Duellman. As Reagan uses a block schedule, I get the privilege of being in Mr. Duellman’s presence from 7:30-8:55 every other school day. In his film classroom, I am enlightened by the information that he gives his many students regarding film history, theory, and analysis. I know that I can always come to Mr. Duellman during times of struggling. He is always in a great mood and willing to help with whatever task I am having trouble with. Thank you Mr. Duellman, for ameliorating my knowledge of film and cinema. I express a great deal of gratitude towards you for your actions here at Reagan.
Name: Ephrain Conner
School: Ronald Wilson Reagan College Preparatory HS
Description of photo: Graduation Day joy!
Favorite HS Memory: Mocking all of the songs we sang in Chamber Choir!!
Post-Grad Plans: I will be working full-time and I will be attending ITT-Tech in Greenfield for Business Management in September full-time.
If you would like to send a congratulatory note for your favorite MPS graduate(s) OR share a graduation photo, please fill out the submission form here.