Thank you for letting me eat in the computer lab.
Milwaukee Parkside School for the Arts the Best of the Best!
Yeah special thanks to.
- Jennifer Baciak, Grade 2
- Kimberly Bartelme, Grade 2
- Jane Borden, Grade 1
- Carrie Davis, K5
- Leah Donohue, Grade 4
- Sara Feider, Grade 6
- Heather Frank, Art
- Katherine Glodowski, Grade 7
- Jennifer Glueckert, Grade 2
- Elizabeth Hopkins, Grade 3
- Heather Huebschen, K5
- David Kellogg, Grade 6
- Chris Lidwin, Phy Ed
- Patricia Melendez-Herrera, Grade 2
- KristyMenke, Grade 3
- Tyler Morton, K4
- Denice Niebuhr, K4
- John Pitta, Grade 8
- Antonia Sallis, Grade 7
- Michelle Sayrs, Grade 1
- Michelle Skoropat, Grade 5
- Amy Stempniewski, Grade 5
- William Stone, Music
- Diane Van Slyke, Grade 4
- Natalie Vierthaler, K5
- Patricia Wilde-Payne, Grade 1
- Michael Antholine, Psychologist
- Angela Aquino, Paraprofessional
- Thomas Bauldry, Special Education!
- Lynn Beaudoin, Special Education
- Terrie Cherry, Paraprofessional
- Maria Clancy, Paraprofessional
- David Clark, Building Engineer
- Tiffany Clark, Paraprofessional
- Rachel Cook, Special Education
- Daphne Daniels, HCA
- Erin Dentice, Camp Parkside
- Nicole Drew, Social Worker
- Angie Gendron, Special Education
- Renee Graber, Paraprofessional
- Betsabe Haddeman, Paraprofessional
- Christine Hantke, Special Eduation
- Kris Hurlebaus, Nurse
- Kimberly Johnson, Special Education
- Jennifer Kuehnau, Special Education
- Tyson Kuhrmeier, Special Education
- Judith Liebenstein, ESL
- Anthony Mane, Paraprofessional
- Julia Martinez, Paraprofessional
- MaLoyd Moore, Paraprofessional
- Mary Muccilli, Paraprofessional
- Kim Novak, Special Education
- Hector Perez-Fonseca, HCA
- Patricia Pingitore, Special Education
- Tiffany Schaefer, SpL Path
- Lisa Schermerhorn, Special Education
- Elizabeth Sedita, SpL Path
- Navata Stallings, HCA
- Cynthia Unold, HCA
- Judith Zlotocha, Kitchen Mgr
- Lila Hillman, Principal
- Doctor Renita Roberson, Assistant Principal and the Greatest Secretaries! It’s a great honor to work with and have the above caring Staff/Faculty of Milwaukee Parkside School for the Arts.
- We love and appreciate all of you! Parent, Teacher, Family. Thanks! Spring Omar Abdullah AL-Bassam Family
Nurse Block is very accommodating to our staff and students. She is patient when working with the students and follows up with administration when an emergency arises. She buys snacks, juice and cough drops for students out of her own pocket. She never complains or becomes agitated. In my 19 years of being in a school, I have never come across such a compassionate and capable nurse as Nurse Block.
I am so glad that King has you to brighten the day in the classroom. I love that you find hilarious ways to teach us the material and how to think on our own and prepare us so much for the IB exam. I am so glad that you are there you are a huge asset to the King community and King would not be the same without you! Thank you for always making the time and being there for us when we needed you!
The school wouldn’t be anything it is without you and though not everyone listens to your ideas because they don’t get it I am so glad that King has you! Everything you say and have taught me has had a huge impact upon all of us. Everyone loves going into Wagner World because it is the only place left that we are actual able to be ourselves and not have to deal with the politics that goes along with public schools. Thank you for preserving the IB environment and being an amazing teacher!
I am so grateful for the skills you taught us in your classroom. I used all of your notes and reviews for my first economic class in college and got an A. The professor was amazed I knew what things were which is a credit to you and the IB program! Even with all of the funding cuts and bigger classroom sizes. Thank you so much for everything you do!
A special thanks to Mr. Jones for helping me to know the value of a friendship as well as an educator. You went over and beyond to make sure we were properly educated and did not accept less than our best. Peace and joy to you always!
I would like to acknowledge Ms. Badillo because not only is she a teacher, but I feel as though motivating yourself to continue with school is Ms. Badillo’s number 1 goal. She has been teaching at Rufus King High School for 10+ years and doesn’t get the recognition she deserves. She is a wonderful person, teacher, friend, and most of all, mentor.
I would like to thank Mrs. Badillo for being such a supportive teacher, and being there for her students.
I would like to thank all of the great teachers and staff at Rufus King IB High School who made a positive impact on my children when they attended the school. Although many may be retiring, I know there are wonderful teachers at the school who will continue to help students achieve success. A special thank you to Mavis Roesch, IB Coordinator extraordinaire!
To Mr.Haugom-Milwaukee Sign Language School
Without you I don’t know where I would be at Rufus King. You helped me become the student I am today!
YOU ARE SPECIAL
WE APPRECIATE U MS. NEBRITT HERRING; FOR YOUR DILIGENCE TO ALLOW EVERY VOICE TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED AND CONSIDERED WITH RESPECT. HAPPY TO HAVE AN ADMINISTRATOR WITH YOUR GRACEFUL AND MEEK PRESENCE. THE SUPPORT STAFF AT LINCOLN CENTER FOR THE ARTS SALUTE YOU!!!