Thank you for letting me eat in the computer lab.
You were the best teacher I have ever had and I really miss my years in K4-K5 playing with the animals and the barn! That was my favorite game and then i really liked the cups where you poured things like blue water, beans and whatever else! Your class game me life! :) Cup-Cake was the best too. I wish we had class pets in high school too so I wouldn’t have to focus on math or anything but we don’t so I guess I’ll have to come and visit you and your hamsters! You have taught me the most out of any teacher I have ever had and I miss you! :( Thank you for being the best teacher in ALL of MPS and I will never forget you. :)
Candy Becker~Fernwood Montessori School
South Division’s Committment to Excellence
South Division Staff,
I would like to express my sincere gratitude for all your hard work, dedication and commitment to the students and parents we serve here at South. It has been a wonderfully inspiring experience working with you. I look forward to bragging more and more about you, our students and their achievements as we CONTINUE to grow and make great things happen within our community!
Jennifer Santiago, Instructional Coach/SIF
South Division High School
"I teach the youth in my community because I hope, AUDACIOUSLY!”
my favorite teacher
I am in Audobon Middle School 6th grade in Wisconsin. my favorite teacher is Ms. Vosberg. She is my favorite teacher because she is fun and teaches social studies. In the future I will alway remember her as my favorite teacher.
Thank you Mrs. Pike for being such a wonderful teacher for seventh grade students at Gaenslen school. It takes a special kind of person to be so patient, caring, and have a big heart to work with special needs children and to make it fun and enjoyable each and everyday.
Mr. Muñoz at Riley School
Estamos muy agradecidos con Mr. Muñoz, Riley School, k-4 Salón 2 por haber motivado a nuestro hijo para que le encanté ir dia con dia a la escuela. Su método de enseñanza es el mejor y es algo que nosotros como pares valoramos mucho.
Gracias Mr. Muñoz, número 1 en Riley!
Teacher Appreciation - GE Schools’ Teachers
I would like to recognize and thank all the dedicated teachers at the GE Foundation Schools! They have taken on the challenge of implementing the Common Core State Standards with fidelity. Keep up the great work!
I would like to thank Mrs. Markwardt in room 23 at Humboldt Park School because she is really funny, understanding, and an inspiration. I hope the younger kids get her as a teacher because she is one amazing teacher.
Educational Assistants/Librarian Bilingual
Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School is a successful school because of all the hard working staff members.
Milwaukee Parkside School for the Arts the Best of the Best!
Yeah special thanks to.
- Jennifer Baciak, Grade 2
- Kimberly Bartelme, Grade 2
- Jane Borden, Grade 1
- Carrie Davis, K5
- Leah Donohue, Grade 4
- Sara Feider, Grade 6
- Heather Frank, Art
- Katherine Glodowski, Grade 7
- Jennifer Glueckert, Grade 2
- Elizabeth Hopkins, Grade 3
- Heather Huebschen, K5
- David Kellogg, Grade 6
- Chris Lidwin, Phy Ed
- Patricia Melendez-Herrera, Grade 2
- KristyMenke, Grade 3
- Tyler Morton, K4
- Denice Niebuhr, K4
- John Pitta, Grade 8
- Antonia Sallis, Grade 7
- Michelle Sayrs, Grade 1
- Michelle Skoropat, Grade 5
- Amy Stempniewski, Grade 5
- William Stone, Music
- Diane Van Slyke, Grade 4
- Natalie Vierthaler, K5
- Patricia Wilde-Payne, Grade 1
- Michael Antholine, Psychologist
- Angela Aquino, Paraprofessional
- Thomas Bauldry, Special Education!
- Lynn Beaudoin, Special Education
- Terrie Cherry, Paraprofessional
- Maria Clancy, Paraprofessional
- David Clark, Building Engineer
- Tiffany Clark, Paraprofessional
- Rachel Cook, Special Education
- Daphne Daniels, HCA
- Erin Dentice, Camp Parkside
- Nicole Drew, Social Worker
- Angie Gendron, Special Education
- Renee Graber, Paraprofessional
- Betsabe Haddeman, Paraprofessional
- Christine Hantke, Special Eduation
- Kris Hurlebaus, Nurse
- Kimberly Johnson, Special Education
- Jennifer Kuehnau, Special Education
- Tyson Kuhrmeier, Special Education
- Judith Liebenstein, ESL
- Anthony Mane, Paraprofessional
- Julia Martinez, Paraprofessional
- MaLoyd Moore, Paraprofessional
- Mary Muccilli, Paraprofessional
- Kim Novak, Special Education
- Hector Perez-Fonseca, HCA
- Patricia Pingitore, Special Education
- Tiffany Schaefer, SpL Path
- Lisa Schermerhorn, Special Education
- Elizabeth Sedita, SpL Path
- Navata Stallings, HCA
- Cynthia Unold, HCA
- Judith Zlotocha, Kitchen Mgr
- Lila Hillman, Principal
- Doctor Renita Roberson, Assistant Principal and the Greatest Secretaries! It’s a great honor to work with and have the above caring Staff/Faculty of Milwaukee Parkside School for the Arts.
- We love and appreciate all of you! Parent, Teacher, Family. Thanks! Spring Omar Abdullah AL-Bassam Family
"Washington High School of IT students were welcomed back to school by the beautiful sounds of a harp in the hallways on Tuesday morning. Mrs. Mary Keppeler, of Elmbrook Church and a volunteer for James Place Milwaukee College & Career Center, played for students, staff and administrators in celebration of the new year at Washington."
Audubon Class 2013 <3
I want to give thanks to all of my teachers from Audubon. Thanks for helping me get this far. I’m going to miss everyone - friends and teachers. Class of 2013!!!
Celebrating the Class of 2013
Share a congratulatory note of your favorite MPS graduate(s); or, share your best graduation/last day of school photos.
We encourage students to share fond memories! Principals, teachers and parents, please share your best wishes for their graduating students.