I love you Ms. Upchurch thanks for all the math tips I need your help now though!
Thank you for letting me eat in the computer lab.
You were the best middle school teacher that I have ever had. You made middle school so much fun!! I appreciate everything you have taught me to become were I am today. Thank you so much!
You were the best teacher I have ever had and I really miss my years in K4-K5 playing with the animals and the barn! That was my favorite game and then i really liked the cups where you poured things like blue water, beans and whatever else! Your class game me life! :) Cup-Cake was the best too. I wish we had class pets in high school too so I wouldn’t have to focus on math or anything but we don’t so I guess I’ll have to come and visit you and your hamsters! You have taught me the most out of any teacher I have ever had and I miss you! :( Thank you for being the best teacher in ALL of MPS and I will never forget you. :)
Candy Becker~Fernwood Montessori School
South Division’s Committment to Excellence
South Division Staff,
I would like to express my sincere gratitude for all your hard work, dedication and commitment to the students and parents we serve here at South. It has been a wonderfully inspiring experience working with you. I look forward to bragging more and more about you, our students and their achievements as we CONTINUE to grow and make great things happen within our community!
Jennifer Santiago, Instructional Coach/SIF
South Division High School
"I teach the youth in my community because I hope, AUDACIOUSLY!”
My favorite teacher is MRS. VOSEBERG because she is a very smart teacher and she’s good at science and social studies. She taught me stuff this year that I know now like bacteria and viruses now I always wash my hands and check inside my food to see if it be cooked and I always clean the house and always take a shower even though I already do. SHE also sometimes can be very very very funny and I love her stories. THE one I like is when she ate her cow so that’s why she’s my favorite teacher.
I would like to thank my son’s teacher at Fairview, Mrs. Stanislawski, for her tireless work with not only Alvaro, but all the special needs children in her care. She treats all of them with dignity and respect and we know our son is truly in good hands. Thank you for all you do.
Fourth grade teacher Ms. Williams at Keefe Avenue
She used to work there about three years ago. She was my favorite teacher. She inspired me to do the best I could do. And I was one of her favorite students. I did a lot of things with Ms. Williams. We always played games. When i didn’t know anything, she taught it to me. Every Friday we would have a nacho party at about a hour left of class. When I needed help with something she helped me. I really miss Ms. Williams, i want her to come back to me.
Milwaukee Parkside School for the Arts the Best of the Best!
Yeah special thanks to.
- Jennifer Baciak, Grade 2
- Kimberly Bartelme, Grade 2
- Jane Borden, Grade 1
- Carrie Davis, K5
- Leah Donohue, Grade 4
- Sara Feider, Grade 6
- Heather Frank, Art
- Katherine Glodowski, Grade 7
- Jennifer Glueckert, Grade 2
- Elizabeth Hopkins, Grade 3
- Heather Huebschen, K5
- David Kellogg, Grade 6
- Chris Lidwin, Phy Ed
- Patricia Melendez-Herrera, Grade 2
- KristyMenke, Grade 3
- Tyler Morton, K4
- Denice Niebuhr, K4
- John Pitta, Grade 8
- Antonia Sallis, Grade 7
- Michelle Sayrs, Grade 1
- Michelle Skoropat, Grade 5
- Amy Stempniewski, Grade 5
- William Stone, Music
- Diane Van Slyke, Grade 4
- Natalie Vierthaler, K5
- Patricia Wilde-Payne, Grade 1
- Michael Antholine, Psychologist
- Angela Aquino, Paraprofessional
- Thomas Bauldry, Special Education!
- Lynn Beaudoin, Special Education
- Terrie Cherry, Paraprofessional
- Maria Clancy, Paraprofessional
- David Clark, Building Engineer
- Tiffany Clark, Paraprofessional
- Rachel Cook, Special Education
- Daphne Daniels, HCA
- Erin Dentice, Camp Parkside
- Nicole Drew, Social Worker
- Angie Gendron, Special Education
- Renee Graber, Paraprofessional
- Betsabe Haddeman, Paraprofessional
- Christine Hantke, Special Eduation
- Kris Hurlebaus, Nurse
- Kimberly Johnson, Special Education
- Jennifer Kuehnau, Special Education
- Tyson Kuhrmeier, Special Education
- Judith Liebenstein, ESL
- Anthony Mane, Paraprofessional
- Julia Martinez, Paraprofessional
- MaLoyd Moore, Paraprofessional
- Mary Muccilli, Paraprofessional
- Kim Novak, Special Education
- Hector Perez-Fonseca, HCA
- Patricia Pingitore, Special Education
- Tiffany Schaefer, SpL Path
- Lisa Schermerhorn, Special Education
- Elizabeth Sedita, SpL Path
- Navata Stallings, HCA
- Cynthia Unold, HCA
- Judith Zlotocha, Kitchen Mgr
- Lila Hillman, Principal
- Doctor Renita Roberson, Assistant Principal and the Greatest Secretaries! It’s a great honor to work with and have the above caring Staff/Faculty of Milwaukee Parkside School for the Arts.
- We love and appreciate all of you! Parent, Teacher, Family. Thanks! Spring Omar Abdullah AL-Bassam Family
"Washington High School of IT students were welcomed back to school by the beautiful sounds of a harp in the hallways on Tuesday morning. Mrs. Mary Keppeler, of Elmbrook Church and a volunteer for James Place Milwaukee College & Career Center, played for students, staff and administrators in celebration of the new year at Washington."
Celebrating the Class of 2013
Share a congratulatory note of your favorite MPS graduate(s); or, share your best graduation/last day of school photos.
We encourage students to share fond memories! Principals, teachers and parents, please share your best wishes for their graduating students.
Mrs. Krueger- Whitman 1st graders appreciate you soooo much for making it through the whole year without a document camera OR a smartboard… YOU ROCK!
Betty Nilssen has been my role model and inspiration for 27 years! She ROCKS first grade!! If you want to see amazing things happening in a classroom, visit her at Hi Mount Elementary School!!!!!!!!